The 7th International Conference on Random Dynamical Systems
The 7th International Conference on RDS is postponed to 21-25 June 2022
Hanoi, Vietnam, June 29-July 3, 2021
The 7th International Conference on Random Dynamical Systems will take place at Institute of Mathematics, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, from June 30 to July 3, 2021. The Conference is devoted to the modern aspects of the theory of random dynamical systems. The aim of the Conference is to bring together active researchers working on various areas of random dynamical systems, stochastic dynamics, stochastic evolution equations, stochastic process, stochastic computation and their applications for fruitful scientific exchanges on recent advances of the areas, especially bringing together knowledge from various fields of the probability theory and the theory of stochastic processes related to this subject.
- Jinqiao Duan, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Dinh Cong Nguyen, Institute of Mathematics, VAST
- Björn Schmalfuss, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
- Dinh Cong Nguyen, Institute of Mathematics, VAST, chair
- Hoang Duc Luu, Institute of Mathematics, VAST
- Thai Son Doan, Institute of Mathematics, VAST
- Thanh Hong Phan, Thang Long University, Hanoi.
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Quynh, Academy of Finance, Hanoi
Tentative list of speakers include
Ludwig Arnold (Bremen), Peter Kloeden (Frankfurt/Main), Valery Oseledets (Moscow), Hans Crauel (Frankfurt/Main), Bjoern Schmalfuss (Jena), Michael Scheutzow (Berlin), Kening Lu (Provo), Jinqiao Duan (Chicago), Liu Peidong (Beijing), Maria Jose Garrido-Atienza (Sevilla), Stefan Siegmund (Dresden), Hoang Duc Luu (Hanoi and Leipzig), Thai Son Doan (Hanoi), Hoang Linh Vu (Hanoi), Huu Du Nguyen (Hanoi), Ngoc Phat Vu (Hanoi), Tran Van Nhung (Hanoi), Hoang Long Ngo (Hanoi), The Tuan Hoang (Hanoi), Tien Dung Nguyen (Hanoi), The Anh Cung (Hanoi), Roberta Fabbri (Florence), Peter Bates (Michigan), Hongjun Gao (Nanjing), Xiaopeng Chen (Guangdong), Xu SUN (Wuhan), Xianming LIU (Wuhan), Hongbo Fu (Wuhan), Jian REN (Henan), Tang Quoc Bao (Graz), Ta Viet Ton (Fukuoka), Nguyen Luu Son (Puerto Rico), Jeroen Lamb (London), Martin Rasmussen (London), Hiroki Sumi (Kyoto), Yuzuru Sato (Hokkaido), Marc Peigne (Tours), Gary Froyland (Sydney), Cecilia González-Tokman (Brisbane), Ale Jan Homburg (Amsterdam), Christian Rodriguez (Campinas), Marius Yamakou (Erlangen), Yu Ito (Kyoto).
A6 Building, Institute of Mathematics, VAST.
Address: 18 Hoang Quoc Viet Road, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Contact E-mail: RDS2021@math.ac.vn.
With the financial support of IMH, the organizing committee will cover travel expensenses for limited number of invited speakers, local expenses (lodging and meals) for all invited speakers, and other expenses (lunch, banquet, social activities..) for all participants.
- Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST)
- Institute of Mathematics, VAST.
- International Center for Research and Postgraduate Training in Mathematics under the auspices of UNESCO, Institute of Mathematics, VAST
- to be updated