Graduate School on Mathematics of Random Systems: Analysis, Modelling and Algorithms
Aims: This graduate school provides a learning and interacting opportunity for PhD students and young researchers in Vietnam & Asian countries with PhD students from the EPRSC Centre for Doctoral Training "Mathematics of Random Systems" at Imperial College London and the Oxford University. The school consists of two lectures series and research presentations by participants and invited speakers.
1. Prof. Dan Crisan (Imperial College London, United Kingdom)
Lecture: Particle Filters for Data Assimilation
2. Prof. Franco Flandoli (Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Italia)
Lecture: An introduction to random dynamical systems for climate
Activities at Imperial Colelge London and Oxford University are supprted by EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training: Mathematics of Random Systems
- The Simons Targeted grant to the Institute of Mathematics, VAST
- International Center for Research and Postgraduate Training in Mathematics, Institute of Mathematics, VAST
- Institute of Mathematics, VAST
- Lecture schedule (to be updated)
- Tutorial schedule (to be updated)
- Program of the research presentation section (to be updated)
In addition to the main program, there are some preparation courses at Institute of Mathematics (VAST), 30 August-03 September.
- Institute of Mathematics, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, 5th floor A6 Building, 18 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay, Ha Noi.
- Imperial College London
- Oxford University
Online attendance: Zoom link will be sent to the participants by email
Registration: Fill out the following form, before 25 August, 2021