In connection with the Asian Mathematical Conference (AMC-2020, July 28-30, 2020; Ha Long, Quang Ninh, Vietnam), we organize this AMC-2020 satellite workshop on Nonlinear Analysis and Optimization Theory (July 25-27, 2020) to create more forum for experts and young researchers to share their new research results and research ideas on nonlinear analysis, fixed-point theory, variational analysis, set-valued analysis, theory of equilibrium problems, optimization theory, and related topics.
The workshop will be sponsored by the Institute of Mathematics of VAST, Hoa Lu University, Hanoi Pedagogical University 2.
Supports of the Organizing Committee of the AMC-2020 for a satellite workshop:
- Send invitations to the participants of the satellite workshop and the AMC-2020. The contents of the invitation is: “ to participate (and) to give a talk at the AMC-2020, including the AMC-2020 satellite workshop on ….”;
- Provide the fee of picking the participants from Noi Bai Internal Airport to Hanoi, or to the site of the satellite workshop;
- Organize one bus to bring the the participants of the satellite workshop directly to Ha Long on July 27;
- During the time of the satellite workshop, the secretaries of the AMC-2020 will come to the site of the satellite workshop to perform the required registration for those participants who will participate in the Conference. Thus, the participants will be completely relaxed when coming to Ha Long.
Registration deadline: April 30, 2020
Abstract submission deadline: May 15, 2020
Conference fees (to be paid at the reception desks):
- Participants from Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, Hoa Lu University, Hanoi Pedagogical University 2: free
- Participants from other institutions of Vietnam: 300.000VND/person
- Participants from other countries: 100USD/person
The Workshop website: http://math.ac.vn/conference/amc2020sw4
The Workshop email address: email@example.com
Contact person: Ms. Vu Thi Huong (+84 375 256 961)
All participants have to fill in a registration form (download here) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your abstracts of talks (download the macro style file and a sample file here) to the same email address.
Workshop place: Hoa Lu University [http://hluv.edu.vn/en], Ky Vi village, Ninh Nhat commune, Ninh Binh city, Ninh Binh province, Vietnam
- Vu Van Truong (Hoa Lu University)
- Nguyen Quang Huy (Hanoi Pedagogical University 2)
- Bui Trong Kien (Institute of Mathematics, VAST)
- Nguyen Dong Yen (Institute of Mathematics, VAST)
Rais Ahmad, Lam Quoc Anh, Qamrul Hasan Ansari, Jein-Shan Chen, Nguyen Huy Chieu, Nguyen Dinh, Feng Guo, Truong Xuan Duc Ha, Nan-jing Huang, Nguyen Quang Huy, Phan Quoc Khanh, Bui Trong Kien (Co-Chair), Do Sang Kim, Alexander Kruger, Jean-Bernard Lasserre, Gue Myung Lee, Chong Li, Dinh The Luc, Nguyen Van Luong, Shashi Kant Mishra, Boris Mordukhovich, Le Dung Muu, Huynh Van Ngai, Narin Petrot, Hoang Xuan Phu, Somyot Plubtieng, Xiaolong Qin, Tran Dinh Quoc, Ruey-Lin Sheu, Pham Tien Son, Ta Quang Son, Wen Song, Wataru Takahashi, Nguyen Nang Tam, Ha-Huy Thai, Le Quang Thuy, Nguyen Thi Toan, Nguyen Van Tuyen, Rabian Wangkeeree, Ngai-Ching Wong, Hong-Kun Xu, Nguyen Dong Yen (Co-Chair), Constantin Zalinescu
Rais Ahmad (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India), Lam Quoc Anh (Can Tho University), Qamrul Hasan Ansari (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India), Jein-Shan Chen (National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan), Nguyen Huy Chieu (Vinh University, Vinh, Nghe An), Nguyen Dinh (International University, Ho Chi Minh City), Feng Guo (Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China), Truong Xuan Duc Ha (Institute of Mathematics, VAST), Nan-jing Huang (Sichuan University, Chengdu, China), Phan Quoc Khanh (International University, Ho Chi Minh City), Bui Trong Kien (Institute of Mathematics, VAST), Do Sang Kim (Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea), Alexander Kruger (Federation University Australia, Ballarat, Australia), Jean-Bernard Lasserre (Université de Toulouse I, Toulouse, France), Gue Myung Lee (Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea), Chong Li (Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China), Dinh The Luc (Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City), Nguyen Van Luong (Hong Duc University, Thanh Hoa), Shashi Kant Mishra (Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India), Le Dung Muu (Institute of Mathematics, VAST), Huynh Van Ngai (Quy Nhon University, Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh), Narin Petrot (Naresuan University, Phitsanulok, Thailand), Somyot Plubtieng (Naresuan University, Phitsanulok, Thailand), Xiaolong Qin (University of Electronic Science and Technology, Chengdu, China), Tran Dinh Quoc (UNC-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, U.S.A.), Ruey-Lin Sheu (National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan), Pham Tien Son (University of Dalat, Dalat), Ta Quang Son (Saigon University), Wen Song (Harbin Normal University, Harbin, China), Wataru Takahashi (China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan), Nguyen Nang Tam (Hanoi University of Pedagogy 2, Xuan Hoa, Phuc Yen, Vinh Phuc), Ha-Huy Thai (Université d'Évry-Val d'Essonne, Évry, France), Nguyen Thi Toan (Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi), Nguyen Van Tuyen (Hanoi University of Pedagogy 2, Xuan Hoa, Phuc Yen, Vinh Phuc), Rabian Wangkeeree (Naresuan University, Phitsanulok, Thailand), Ngai-Ching Wong (National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan), Hong-Kun Xu (Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou, China), Nguyen Dong Yen (Institute of Mathematics, VAST), Constantin Zalinescu (University “Al. I. Cuza” of Iaşi, Iaşi, Romania).
All participants have to fill in a registration form (download here) and email it to email@example.com. Please send your abstracts of talks (download the macro style file and a sample file here) to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nhà khách Đại học Quy Nhơn
Thông tin khác